Urgent Appointments will be accommodated whenever possible – your referring physician may need to call our office to facilitate this.
As a Specialty office, we require a referral from your medical provider. Our goal is to make your initial consult as complete and meaningful as possible – we therefore need the following information .
- Demographics, birth date etc.
- Insurance information, card copies and any authorizations necessary for your visit
- Reason for your referral, including:
- Lab history – 2 years if possible
- Renal Ultrasound or other kidney imaging
- Current Medications
- Chart notes and related information from the referring office
All referrals are reviewed for medical necessity. We are a single provider office and cannot accommodate all requests. Once reviewed and accepted, we will contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
Please understand that this process will take a minimum of several days and can be subject to many delays. We reserve the right to prioritize new appointments based on medical necessity.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Patient Information Form – Click here to download
- Medical History Form – Click here to download
- Government issued photo ID card and your insurance cards
- ALL your medications in their original bottles
- Your Medication list
- Home list of Blood pressures and/or blood sugars if this applies
*We will almost ALWAYS need fresh lab results within a week of your appointment, and this will be discussed when we call you to schedule. You will find phone numbers for local labs on the Resources page of this website.